- Prep Time
- - ServingsServings
- 1 :package (8-ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 :cups (16-ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, room temperature
- 2 :tablespoons milk
- 2 :tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 :tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Coarsely:cracked black pepper
- 1/2 :cup crumbled blue cheese
- Minced:fresh parsley
- 1/4 :teaspoon garlic powder
- Finely:chopped pecans
- In a bowl of an electric mixer combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, milk, onion and Worcestershire sauce and beat until fluffy.
- Divide into thirds (about 1 cup each).
- Shape first portion into a ball; roll in cracked pepper.
- Add the blue cheese to the second portion; mix well.
- Shape into a ball; roll in parsley.
- Add garlic to the remaining portion; mix well.
- Shape into a ball; roll in nuts.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Remove from refrigerator and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
If you want to make this into a dip add 3 or 4 more tablespoons of milk and beat until creamy and a dip consistency. Pour it into a bowl and decorate the top with the pepper, blue cheese and pecans.