These 3 ingredient Cheese Fritters are so gooey and cheesy everyone will love them. They are even more delicious topped with an easy fresh tomato salsa.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup Tnuva Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ⅓ cup flour
- 3-5 eggs, according to your taste – use less eggs if you prefer a bolder cheese flavor
- Oil for frying
- 1 roasted tomato
- ½ garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Mix the cheese, flour and eggs.
2. Heat the oil on a large frying pan. Prepare small patties of the batter and fry on each side until golden. Place fritters on a plate lined with paper towel to cool.
3. To prepare the salsa, put all of the into a food processer and chop. Alternatively, you can chop all the by hand and stir well.
The fritters and sauce can be served hot or cold .