This Chicken & Veggie Stuffed Pita Is Everything You Ever Wanted (In A Pita)!
Make it for dinner, make it for lunch, eat it every day, it's so easy and so delicious you might just do that.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Heat the olive oil in frying pan on medium heat.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and black pepper on each side.
- Cook the chicken for 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Add the mushroom and asparagus to the pan and turn the heat up to high. Cook for 3 mins. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken generously with za’atar. Cut the pieces into strips.
- Time to stuff your pita!
- Take it for a walk or eat at the table.