A nice change from regular egg salad. The soy sauce and hot sauce give these Chinese deviled eggs a real pick-up.
- Prep Time
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 1 inch piece ginger, grated
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3-4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Passover soy sauce
- A few dashes of hot sauce, any kind for heat
- 2 tablespoons mayonaisse
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cilantro, chopped for garnish
1. Slice eggs in half and remove yolks.
2. Place yolks and the rest of ingredients except garnish into a bowl. Mix and mash together.
3. Put mixture in a ziploc and pipe filling into middle of eggs.
4. Top with cilantro leaves.