Try chipotle pepper spread on your corn for a spicy kick. Chipotle pepper is a dried smoky jalapeño. You can find them whole in large supermarkets or crushed in a spice jar.
- Prep Time
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 ½ tablespoons crushed chipotle pepper
- ¼ cup pareve sour cream, such as Tofutti brand
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1. Blend mayo, crushed chipotle pepper, pareve sour cream, Dijon mustard, and red wine vinegar.
If you cannot find chipotle pepper spice, simply combine 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes and 1 teaspoon smoked paprika.
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Summer 2014. Subscribe Now.
Want stories like this delivered right to your inbox? Sign up now for our *free* JOY of KOSHER Newsletter.