- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 40 servings ServingsServings
- 2 cups:all-purpose flour 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup:butter, softened
- 3/4 cup:white sugar
- 2/3 cup:packed brown sugar
- 2 :eggs
- 1 teaspoon:vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups:chocolate covered raisins
- Preheat oven to 350. Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Set aside. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Gradually stir in the dry ingredients, then fold in the chocolate covered raisins.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Makes 40 cookies
Courtesy of Nestle web site