- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 :loaves (1 pound each) frozen white yeast bread dough, thawed, divided
- 1/4 :cup granulated sugar
- 1 :tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 :cups semi sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 :cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 :cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 :tablespoons milk or non dairy substitute
- Grease two 9-inch-round baking pans.
- Roll out 1 bread loaf into 16 x 10-inch rectangle on lightly floured surface.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; sprinkle 2 tablespoons over dough leaving 1/2-inch border around sides.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup morsels and 1/2 cup nuts.
- Roll up the dough starting at short end; seal edges.
- Cut into 6 slices; place cut side up in prepared baking pan.
- Repeat with remaining bread loaf, sugar mixture, morsels and nuts; place in second prepared baking pan.
- Cover; let rise in warm place until dough almost fills pans.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cool slightly in pans on wire racks.
- In a small bowl combine the powdered sugar and milk and mix into a stiff glaze.
- Drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls.