- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 servings ServingsServings
- 1/4 cup:olive oil
- 1 tablespoon:minced garlic
- 4 bone:in, skin on chicken breasts
- 1 pomegranate,:halved or 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup:dry white wine
- Juice of 1:lemon
- 1 tablespoon:cinnamon sugar
- Salt:and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375. In a cup, mix oil and garlic. Brush garlic oil over chicken.
- Place chicken in a shallow baking dish. Drizzle any remaining oil over chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes, basting several times with pan juices, until skin is browned and juices run clear when a thigh is pierced at thickest part with a fork.
- Remove 1 tablespoon seeds from pomegranate. Set aside for garnish.
- Squeeze juice form remaining pomegranate through a sieve into a small bowl.
- In a small saucepan, mix pomegranate juice, wine, lemon juice, and cinnamon sugar.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes. Season sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer roasted chicken to a serving platter and pierce each piece several times. Pour sauce over chicken.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and serve at room temperature. Serves 4.