Candied apples - the ultimate childhood treat.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 - 8Servings
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2/3-1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6-8 apples with sticks (skewered)
1. Place wax paper on a cookie sheet and set it aside.
2. Combine all ingredients in a small, deep saucepan. Mix with a wooden spoon to evenly distribute.
3. Place over medium high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Be sure that all the ingredients come to a boil and reach about 290° to 300° on your candy thermometer.
4. Dip the apples and place dipped apples on the prepared pan. Let cool.