This gluten-free noodle dish is the best first course when you have lots of kids over. Let them fill up on this first course of noodles and you won’t even need to call them back from play time.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ¼ cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup white miso paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 or more teaspoons hot chili oil or Sriracha sauce
- 12 ounces rice noodles, soaked in boiling water for about 10 minutes then drained
- Garnishes: sliced scallions, black and white sesame seeds, grated carrots, chopped peanuts
- Whisk peanut butter, miso, ginger, vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, and chili oil.
- Toss vinaigrette with softened noodles and garnish with scallions, sesame seeds, grated carrots, and chopped peanuts.