You don't have to tell anyone how easy this cranberry-apple cobbler is to make. Serve as side dish or serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 heaping teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted margarine/butter
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 2 small cans whole berry cranberry sauce. You can substitute any flavor pie filling for both canned fruits.
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Melt the margarine.
3. Combine flour, oatmeal, sugar, margarine, and cinnamon in a bowl and mix till well blended.
4. Open both cans, pour into greased 9 x 13 baking dish (use a deep one).
5. Top fruit with oatmeal mixture, making sure it covers it evenly.
6. Bake 45 min uncovered or until the top is well browned.