This is also delicious on challah rolls, kaiser rolls, or your favorite sandwich bread.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup Gefen Regular or Lite Mayonnaise
- ½ cup capers, drained
- 2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 challah rolls, split
1. In a large bowl, shred imitation crabmeat. Add celery, onions, dill, mayonnaise, capers, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Gently toss together.
2. Toast rolls in toaster oven or under broiler or on grill.
3. Spoon salad onto rolls. Serve sandwiches on individual plates with Oven-Roasted Balsamic Tomatoes.
Recipe Courtesy of Quick & Kosher: Meals in Minutes by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2010)