- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- 1 (5-ounce) can tuna, packed in water and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- In a small sauté pan, cook onion in olive oil over medium high heat until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine onion with noodles, tuna, cheese, sour cream, dry mustard and paprika. Stir well to mix everything together.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through and top is lightly browned. Serve with potato chips.