Who doesn't love spaghetti? Baking spaghetti in a round cake pan makes for a dramatic presentation. Sweet potato, cream, goat cheese and pasta are an incredible combination.
Love baked pasta dishes? Try Baked Pumpkin Penne
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound dry spaghetti
- 2 cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Sweet potato chips, goat cheese, fresh basil, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. Line a 9-inch sprinform pan with parchment paper, allowing edges to hang outside the pan.
2. In a large pot, cook pasta in boiling water for 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, cream, pepper, garlic, salt, eggs and goat cheese. Drain spaghetti and mix into sweet potato mixture, tossing to coat the pasta completely. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Bake for 40 minutes, until set. Allow to cool a bit before removing from pan. Serve warm.
5. Garnish with sweet potato chips, additional goat cheese and fresh basil.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for Jamie Geller's Weekly Newsletter.