Beet chips can be stored in an airtight container for few days.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 beets, scrubbed well
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Preheat oven to 300F. Line two baking sheets with parchment.
- Using a mandolin or the slicer blade of your food processor, slice beets as thin as possible. No need to peel first.
- Place the beets in a large bag and pour the oil and salt over top. Shake the bag. Let sit 15-20 minutes.
- Shake the bag again and drain out the liquid from the bag. Lay slices on a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake 45-60 minutes until crisp but not brown. Remove from oven and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 130
- Carbohydrate Content: 15 g
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 700 mg
- Sugar Content: 12 g