- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 ServingsServings
- 12 pieces Cross Grilled Mahi Mahi
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and white pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 8 medium ripe tomatoes, cored, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 pt. button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp. chives or parsley, chopped
1 Sprinkle Mahi Mahi with lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and grill until desired doneness.
2 Sauté onions until translucent in olive oil in a heavy, deep skillet.
3 Add mushrooms and tomatoes; simmer for 5-7 minutes.
4 Add fish juice from the pan; bring to a boil.
5 Pour sauce over Mahi Mahi.
6 Sprinkle with chives or parsley and serve with rice.
Source: Icelandic USA Inc.