Adapted from a Racael Ray recipe.
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon cilantro, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- drizzle of oil
- mango chutney
Combine all ingredients except for oil. Mix it up until combined and form mixture into 4 patties. Heat grill pan or frying pan over high heat. Drizzle lightly with oil. Cook burger 6 minutes per side. Serve on a bun with mango chutney.