This dessert pizza is the perfect way to make pizza night complete. You already have the dough, just save the last one for dessert toppings.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (5-oz.) portion pizza dough, rolled into a 10-12” round
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped candied nuts
1. Place pizza dough round onto a floured pizza peel.
2. Arrange dollops of peanut butter and Nutella on the pizza and top with marshmallows.
3. Bake on a pizza stone in a pre-heated 550°F oven until dough is crispy around the edges and the marshmallows are melted and just begin to brown.
4. Remove from oven and drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with candied nuts.