Learn to make a deli platter better than anything you can buy. Make our yummy mint sauce or simply fill the peppers with all your favorite dips and spreads, from spicy mayo to thousand island dressing, to slaw.
Roll your meat with veggies and sprouts for a gorgeous presentation and low carb finger foods.
- Bell peppers
- Corned beef
- Pickled lemon sauce
- Beet wasabi
- BBQ sauce
1. Mint Sauce: Chop mint and place in blender. Add chili pepper, whole grain mustard, olive oil, honey, mayo, salt and pepper. Blend well.
2. Cut tops off peppers and fill with dips.
3. Make rolled deli meat by layering meat with spreads and veggies and rolling them. Arrange rolled meat decoratively around the platters.
4. For rolled meats, layer pastrami with sliced cucumber, salt, and peppers, beet wasabi, and sprouts. Layer turkey with sliced carrots, mint spread, and sprouts.
5. Assemble platter by placing dip filled peppers in the center of the board. Add bread slices, layer meat and rolled meat around the platter. Add olives, pickles, and sliced citrus. Add cut open pomegranates and fresh herbs for color.