Dump everything in and your cake will be amazing.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12-18 ServingsServings
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple with juice, undrained
- 1 1 can (21 ounces) Comstock® or Wilderness® Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
1 Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a 13x9-inch pan.
2 Dump pineapple with juice into pan. Spread evenly. Dump in pie filling. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over cherry layer. Sprinkle pecans over cake mix. Dot with butter.
3 Bake 50 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Serve warm or at room temperature.