I made this dish for a break the fast and it was a big hit. I was lucky to find kosher Pecorino at that time, it is not easy to find, you can try putting large slices of Parmesan if you can't find Pecorino.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped rosemary leaves
- 2 cups shelled edamame beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 ounces pecorino, cut into chunks
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 In a small saucepan, heat the EVOO over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, be careful not to burn, about 30 seconds.
2 Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the rosemary, set aside.
3 Combine, the edamame, beans, pecorino, parsley, salt, and pepper. You can stop here if not serving right away. Before serving, add the garlic dressing and toss to coat.