- Prep Time
- 4-6 ServingsServings
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 15- oz can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup dried currants
- 3/4 cup toasted California walnut piecesdressing:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mixed, chopped herbs (parsley, chives, tarragon)
- Salt and pepper to taste
1 Thinly slice fennel and place in large bowl with beans, carrots and currants. In small bowl whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over bean and fennel mixture.
2 Toss to combine.
3 Sprinkle walnuts on top and serve
Source: California Walnut Board