- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 beef shoulder top blade (flat iron) steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Asian vegetable blend
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3 cups hot cooked thin noodles (such as vermicelli, Chinese noodles, rice noodles)
- 3/4 cup prepared peanut sauce, Salt
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)
1 Combine red and black peppers; press evenly onto beef steaks. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
2 Place steaks in skillet; cook 13 to 15 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning twice. Remove to platter; keep warm.
3 Add frozen vegetables and water to skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
4 Add noodles and peanut sauce; toss to coat. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
5 Carve steaks into slices and season with salt, as desired. Serve over noodle mixture. Top with peanuts, if desired.