- Prep Time
- 8 servings ServingsServings
- 2 (8-ounce) containers:non-dairy frozen ready-to-whip liquid topping, thawed
- 1 (4-ounce) package:Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 (9-inch) :prepared chocolate graham cracker piecrust
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together topping and pudding; mix until whipped and smooth.
- Pour into graham cracker piecrust. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Let soften slightly at room temperature. Slice and serve.
To make this dessert look extra fancy, sprinkle with chocolate shavings (use a cheese grater and a chocolate bar). Or spread melted chocolate on wax paper, let harden, peel off and decorate with chocolate shards, the way they do in restaurants and bakeries.
This recipe comes from my sister-in-law Debbie and is a family favorite. Its original home was a plain graham cracker piecrust, but we decided to move it into a chocolate graham cracker piecrust for added panache.