- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 16 pieces ServingsServings
- 1/2 c chunky peanut butter
- 2 soft taco size flour tortillas
- 1 small apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon-sugar mix
1 Spread the peanut butter on 1 side of each tortilla. Lay on apple slices and cranberries, then sprinkle on the cinnamon-sugar mix.
2 Place tortillas on a baking sheet that has been lightly oiled. Bake at 375 degrees for 5-6 minutes or until the edges of the tortillas are light brown.
3 Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
Nutritional Information: 1 slice: 70 calories, 4.5g total fat (1g sat fat, 0g trans fat), 0mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 2g sugar, 2g protein
National Peanut Board