Prepare your salmon in the oven or on the stove top and then serve with the most flavorful sauce imaginable.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
Ginger Honey Glaze
- 1⁄2 cup Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon roasted sesame seeds
1. Heat a frying pan over medium high heat. Sprinkle the fillets with salt and pepper and add to the hot pan. Sear the salmon until crispy and delicious on both sides. To bake in the oven, place in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes until done.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, stir in the sesame oil, soy sauce, honey and roasted sesame seeds constantly stirring. When bubbly and well mixed, add the Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur. It will immediately sizzle and bubble up. Stir for 2 minutes and remove from heat. Let sit for a few minutes until it begins to thicken.
3. Serve sauce over salmon fillets.
Recipe courtesy of Chef George Benik, The Stage Restaurant
Photo courtesy of Bill Brady Photography
Joshua Morton created Barrow's Intense Ginger Liqueur. With his childhood friend from Hebrew school, Eve Alintuck, they are committed to doing things better. Barrow's Intense is hand made in Brooklyn using more than 200lbs. of fresh ginger per match. No chemicals and no preservatives. Ever. It is the only Kosher ginger liqueur on the market. Enjoy!