The best way to use up leftover quinoa is to make cakes out of them. They make for a fantastic appetizer or a savory side to go along with any meal. This version is crispy on the outside and melt in your mouth on the inside.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 patties ServingsServings
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 oz. Natural & Kosher goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- Pinch salt
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
1. In a large bowl, mix quinoa, potato starch, garlic, spinach, tomatoes, goat cheese, eggs and salt. Form mixture into patties.
2. Drizzle olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add patties to skillet.
3. Cook patties until lightly browned on each side, about 5 minutes per side. Add more oil as needed in between batches.