French fries move over. Make room for feta topped Greek fries.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 Idaho potatoes
- Canola oil, as needed
- Salt, as needed
- 4 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Greek oregano
- Splash red wine vinegar
1. Peel and slice potatoes into pieces about 1/8-inch thick.
2. Fry potatoes in canola oil in a large skillet until light golden brown on both sides.
3. Remove fries from pan and drain on paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
4. Toss fries in a bowl with salt, feta, oregano and red wine vinegar until well-coated.
5. Transfer fries to serving bowl and top with feta pieces remaining in bowl. Serve immediately.
Source: Idaho Potato Commission