A perfectly light, but filling salad, to compliment any dairy meal.
- 6 ServingsServings
For the salad:
- 1 head romaine lettuce (or 1 ten ounce bag)
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 Persian kirbys, cut in half lenth-wise, and then cut into chunks
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 12 black olives, sliced
- 6 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
For the Dressing:
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
Arrange romaine lettuce on 6 salad plates. Top with tomatoes, kirbys, and red onion.
In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well. Drizzle some dressing over each salad plate.
Sprinkle with olives and crumbled feta cheese.