- 4 to 6 ServingsServings
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 finely chopped scallion
- 3 thinly sliced zucchini
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup frozen fava beans
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- vegetable broth or water, as needed
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- A few basil leaves, coarsely chopped
In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil and sauté scallion and zucchini about 2 to 3 minutes.
Add dry white wine and allow to evaporate. Add frozen fava beans, salt and pepper, and cook on medium-low heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, adding a little vegetable broth or water, if necessary.
A couple of minutes before serving, add corn and a chopped basil leaves.
Serve as an accompaniment to Risotto with Lemon and Ricotta