Serve this dressed up eggplant salad with crunchy matzo on Passover. It is colorful and tasty and comes together in minutes using Sabra grilled eggplant.
- Prep Time
- 6-8 ServingsServings
- 1 14 ounce container Sabra Grilled Eggplant
- 1 roasted red pepper, cubed
- 1 roasted yellow pepper, cubed
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2-3 slices preserved lemon, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, loosely packed
1. Mix Sabra grilled eggplant with roasted peppers, olives, preserved lemon, spices and parsley.
2. Adjust seasoning to taste. Keep in fridge until ready to serve. Serve slightly chilled.