- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 ServingsServings
- 1 Potato, sliced 1/4" thick
- 2 3/4 oz. Spanish sweet onions, sliced 1/4" thick
- 3 T Olive oil
- 1 t Balsamic vinegar
- 1 t Basil, fresh chopped
- 4 oz. Alaska smoked salmon strips
- 1 1/2 oz. each Green, red and yellow pepper strips
- 1 oz. Spanish sweet onion, chopped 1/4"
- 1/2 t Serrano chili, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
1 Grill the potato slices and sweet onions until cooked.
2 Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt and pepper.
3 Toss smoked salmon, peppers, onion, chili, salt and pepper.
4 Arrange the potatoes and onions on plate and serve with the salmon and pepper mixture.
Source: Idaho Potato Commission