There’s no deprivation in this meal! Incorporating some healthy fats in your diet makes you feel full and satisfied. The soup is light on calories, but loaded up with taste. 367 calories
- 4 quesadillas ServingsServings
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ½ cup canned diced tomatoes, drained
- ¼ cup canned corn niblets, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (7-inch) whole wheat wraps
- 6 ounces shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, mash avocado well until smooth and creamy. Add onions, tomatoes, corn, oil, cilantro, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste; mix well. Spread avocado mixture onto wraps. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the avocado mixture. Fold quesadillas in half or keep open-face like a pizza.Bake to melt cheese, about 10 minutes.
3. Slice and serve alongside the roasted tomato soup.