We call these Hanukkah deviled eggs because we fried them. Yup it's worth it, and super fun.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- 1 egg, lightly
- Extra virgin olive oil, for frying
- ¾ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Caesar dressing
- Garnish: paprika and chives
1. Hard boil 8 eggs, peel shell, and slice eggs in half.
2. Remove egg yolks, place in a small bowl, and set aside.
3. Dredge egg white halves in flour, then beaten eggs, and then bread crumbs.
4. Heat evoo in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Once oil is hot, fry egg halves for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
5. Combine dressing with reserved egg yolks. Place egg mixture in a piping bag and pipe into fried egg halves, or spoon mixture into halves. Garnish with paprika and chives.