I always use my leftover challah to make croutons and these are extra special being laced with honey. If you measure your oil first, your honey will easily slide right off that tablespoon.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 cup (s)Servings
- 2 cubes Gefen frozen fresh crushed garlic or 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 generous tablespoons honey
- 4 cups whole wheat challah, cut into 1-inch cubes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl whisk together garlic, oil, and honey. Add bread cubes and toss to coat. Spread on prepared bak- ing sheet in a single layer with enough space so the bread will crisp. Bake at 425°F for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Once completely cooled, store any extra croutons in a resealable bag for at least 2 weeks.