Looking for some fabulous recipes to cook in your Instant Pot?
These Asian spare ribs are sweet, savory and melt-in-your-mouth tender. This recipe can be made using spare ribs or flanken or short ribs and even a pot roast.
Serve with fresh sliced or roasted vegetables, noodles or rice. Try Jamie's Fried Rice Salad.
Don't have an Instant Pot? Make Asian BBQ Beef Ribs in your slow cooker.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 pounds spare ribs
- 1 cup teriyake sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce (or any hot sauce)
- 1 shallot, peeled and diced
1. Place meat in the Instant Pot.
2. In a medium bowl, combine teriyaki, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce and shallots. Stir to combine. Pour sauce over ribs.
3. Set the Instant Pot on pressure cook HIGH for 40 minutes.
4. Serve as is, with noodles or rice.
READ MORE: IS THE INSTANT POT WORTH THE HYPE?
Want recipes like this delivered right to your inbox? Sign up now for the Jamie Geller Newsletter.