The chicken soup mix adds an umami quality to the salad dressing, which brings all the ingredients together.
- Prep Time
- 1 bunch kale, washed and dried
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Lipton chicken soup mix
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 3 cups of your favorite croutons
1. Coarsely chop kale.
2. Mix dressing ingredients together and massage into kale.
3. Mix in grape tomatoes and croutons.
4. Top with more parmesan cheese.
5. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts For one serving: 132 calories, 2 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 4 mg cholesterol, 613 mg sodium, 411 mg potassium, 22 g carbs, 2 g fiber, 1.5 g sugar, 7 g protein.