- Prep Time
- 2 ServingsServings
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup dark raisins or dried cranberries (or a mixture of both)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, unpeeled, grated
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons Grahamu2019s Almond and Fruit Mix
- Soak the oats and raisins/dried cranberries in water overnight.
- In the morning, drain and stir in the grated apple and lemon juice. Add the condensed milk and stir
- Sprinkle with Grahamu2019s Almond and Fruit Mix and serve.
- Almond and Fruit Mix 3a
- Makes 2 cups. 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup each3a
- dried cranberries
- dried tart cherries
- green pumpkin seeds
- cracked flax seeds (pulsed in blender)
1 Combine all the ingredients and store refrigerated in an airtight jar for up to one month.
2 Extra Almond Tip: Use Graham’s Almond and Fruit Mix to garnish low fat ice cream or yogurt, in cold cereal or all by itself as a snack.
Source: Almond Board of California