These Mediterranean flavored Lamb Kebobs with Fresh Mint and Cilantro can be grilled, broiled, or pan-fried.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 pounds Grow & Behold ground lamb
- 1 large egg
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup mint, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped (substitute parsley for cilantro haters, if you must)
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon, divided
- ½ cup matzah meal or potato starch (optional, to bind)
1. Mix all ingredients together except for juice from ½ of the lemon. Shape into cigars. Grill, broil, or pan-fry. Squeeze reserved half lemon over cigars.
2. Can be made up to 1 day ahead and kept tightly wrapped in the fridge, or frozen for up to two months.
Recipe by Naftali Hanau and Rachel Rosen