Tote your salad in a 16-ounce jar to keep your lunch in perfect form.
- Prep Time
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup cooked chickpeas
- ¾ cup cooked whole-wheat pasta
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- ½ yellow pepper, chopped or 3 yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Pour oil, lemon juice, parsley, and a pinch of salt and pepper into the bottom of a 16-ounce jar. Stir well with a spoon.
2. Layer chickpeas, pasta, spinach, peppers, and parmesan. Secure lid on the jar.
3. When ready to eat empty the jar onto a plate.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 286
- Carbohydrate Content: 38 g
- Cholesterol Content: 11 mg
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 7 g
- Protein Content: 12 g
- Sodium Content: 400 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g