This deconstructed turkey club sandwich swaps out sandwich bread for 1 cup of macaroni and loads of veggies. You can use whole wheat pasta for a dose of extra fiber!
- Prep Time
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons store-bought sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2½ cups cooked turkey meat, diced
- 1 cup cooked macaroni
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, assorted colors, halved
- 1½ cups shredded romaine lettuce
- ¾ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup sliced cucumbers
- 4 cremini or button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 small radishes, thinly sliced
1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, mustard, salt, and pepper; stir to combine, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine turkey, macaroni, tomatoes, lettuce, celery, cucumbers, mushrooms, and radishes.
3. Add dressing and toss to coat evenly. Divide between six bowls or plates and serve immediately.