You know what is the most evil thing about these deviled eggs? They're so delicious they'll have you hooked on the first bite!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 extra-large eggs
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Pinch salt
- ½ teaspoons black pepper
- 1 bagel (or bagel chips/pita chips/crackers)
- olive oil, for brushing bagel
- If making your own homemade chips, slice the bagel into a few thin slices, CAREFULLY. Brush each side with olive oil. Broil for 2½ minutes on each side.
- Add eggs to a pan. Cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. Turn off heat to and cover. Let sit for 12 minutes. Then run eggs under cold water before handling.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise and add the yolks to a bowl. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, smoked salmon, red onion, tomato, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, salt and pepper. Mix with a fork until creamy.
- Scoop a spoonful of the mixture into each of the eggs. Garnish with a piece of a bagel chip, capers and a sprig of dill.