- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 10- ounces pizza dough – fresh or defrosted
- 6- ounces pizza sauce
- 6- ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 5 to 6 leaves fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 cup cooked corkscrew pasta
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoon store bought pesto
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt
Preheat oven to 475 F. Sprinkle flour on rimless baking sheet and set aside.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough to a 12-inch circle and transferred to prepared baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, mozzarella, salt, pepper and basil. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
In a large bowl combine pasta with garbanzo beans, olives, onion and radishes and stir well. Add pesto and vinegar and stir to coat well. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve at room temperature or chilled.