Editor's Note: This warming Mexican Hot Chocolate is perfect for winter nights. The cinnamon and cayenne give it a fun kick.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 packet Medifast Hot Cocoa
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream (optional)
1. Whisk the hot cocoa, cinnamon, cayenne, and almond milk until cocoa and spices have dissolved.
2. Microwave for two minutes or until desired temperature. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Per serving: 1 Medifast Meal | 3 Condiments