This 5-ingredient recipe tastes as good as it looks. Great for kids and adults for dinner or a dinner party. We love recipes like this.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 2 Tablespoons Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 pound salmon, cut into 2 inch cubes
- Skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak for 30 minutes prior)
- Combine miso, soy sauce, honey and scallions and whisk together and pour over salmon. Allow to marinate covered for 30 minutes-24 hours in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 375°F, and prepare a greased sheet pan.
- Place miso marinated salmon cubes on skewers and roast at 375°F for 12 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil, place salmon skewers under the broiler and cook 3 minutes more until done.