This is an original recipe from my good friend Monet. One night after work, I went over for dinner and she had made this salmon. I craved it for years and finally had it again when we were testing it for the cookbook. Double the sauce and serve extra on the side for dipping.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 salmon fillets, about 3 pounds
- 1 (2-inch) piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry. Place in prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ginger, mustard, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper until creamy. Pour over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425℉ for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Arrange on individual plates and serve.