My new favorite non-bake cheesecake. The lime taste is subtle but present and adds a unique component to this creamy, irresistible dessert recipe.
- Prep Time
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces soft Israeli smooth cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup key lime juice (use regular lime juice if no key lime is available)
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 8 ounces whipping cream
- 12 lime slices for garnish
1. Line 12 cupcake cups with foil liners.
2. In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, pecans, and melted butter.
3. Spoon one tablespoon of mixture into each liner and press until firm.
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Israeli cheese spread on low speed until creamy.
2. Add sweetened condensed milk, key lime juice and lime zest. Blend on medium speed until combined, about 30 seconds.
3. Add one cup whipping cream and blend until smooth.
4. Spoon filling evenly into liners. Cover pan with plastic and freeze until firm, about three hours.
5. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Remove liners and top each dessert with one tablespoon whipped cream.
6. Garnish with a lime slice.