Alcohol-free for all ages to enjoy! Who doesn't love a delicious refreshing margarita. Perfect to go along with Mexican Fiesta menu. And sure you can add tequila to this, but it's so good even without the alcohol and this way even the kiddos and preggos can join the fun.
Since I’ve created this recipe, it has become a favorite in our home. We serve it in fun plastic Margarita glasses so my three-year-old son can enjoy it, too. Get more ways to make Non-Alcoholic Cocktails here.
- Prep Time
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- ⅓ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 scant cup sugar
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1 lime or lemon, cut in half
- salt as needed
1. Add the fresh orange juice, lime juice, and sugar into a blender.
2. Add ice and blend until slushy on the crushed ice setting. Pour into a serving pitcher.
3. Add salt to a flat dish. Rub a cut lime or lemon around the rim of each glass. Place the rim of each glass into the salt and swirl it to cover the rim.
4. Stand the glass up again and pour in the margaritas. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Note: If you are serving children, you may want to omit the salt rim from their glasses, as it is more of an adult taste.
Variation: Substitute 1 cup fresh pink grapefruit juice and 1/3 cup fresh tangerine juice for the orange juice and lime juice. Fantastico!