- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1/2 cup oatmeal, quick cooking
- 1 cup granola, plain
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 cup non-fat dry milk powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, ground, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 2 USA pears, cored, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix oats, granola, whole wheat flour, flour, dry milk powder, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, salt, baking soda and nutmeg in medium bowl; set aside.
- Mix pears with remaining cinnamon; set aside
- Beat oil, brown sugar, egg and vanilla on low speed for 1 minute until blended. Add oat mixture and beat on low 1 minute until blended.
- Stir in pears and raisins until just mixed.
- Place 1/4 cup dough on parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes until edges are set and top is golden brown.
- Cool 3 minutes and remove from pan.