Nutella is a classic crepe filling and you can find it everywhere as a favorite filling choice. In our version we mix it up with some mascarpone and top it off with a caramelized banana to really take it over the top.
If you cannot find kosher mascarpone cheese you can make your own by combining 8 ounces cream cheese with a quarter cup dairy heavy cream.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese, whipped
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
Nutella Banana Filling
- 1 cup Nutella
- ¼ cup mascarpone mixture
- 1 banana, sliced and sprinkled with sugar
- 12 crepes
1. Mix mascarpone cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla.
Nutella Banana Filling:
1. Mix Nutella and mascarpone mixture together.
2. Spread in crepe and fold.
3. Place banana on baking sheet with aluminum foil and caramelize sugar by broiling on the top shelf of the oven for 5 minutes.
4. Serve with brûléed bananas on top of folded crepe.